Sunday, January 13, 2008
In the past week,
- I met new classmates from 1T01
- Orientation ended
- I fell sick and sprained my ankle
-I went for volleyball tryouts Made the volleyball team
- Became a CJ netballer!
Yeah, I shouted myself hoarse during orientation. I was surviving on STREPSILS for finale night. Haha. Then suddenly on top of the throat inflammation and cough, I also had flu. Plus I fell during netball and sprained my ankle big time. Pretty lucky it gave way towards the end of my first and only match, cos I'd already done enough to impress the coach. I played GD (goal defence). The other 40 J1s had 2 or 3 chances to play while I sat by the sidelines with ice on my ankle. Only 10 managed to get in, which is damn few lah. I think I'm sticking to netball as my new CCA.
Tentatively, there's a friendly against PJ on Tuesday but I'm likely to sit out on that one because I currently have 2 weeks excuse from physical activity. That's damn long lah. Now I know how Owen felt. I can't go gym or do PE for 2 weeks man. :/ Okay, nothing else to say. I'm going to watch The Fall Of The House Of Usher now before the drugs get to me again.
- I met new classmates from 1T01
- Orientation ended
- I fell sick and sprained my ankle
-
- Became a CJ netballer!
Yeah, I shouted myself hoarse during orientation. I was surviving on STREPSILS for finale night. Haha. Then suddenly on top of the throat inflammation and cough, I also had flu. Plus I fell during netball and sprained my ankle big time. Pretty lucky it gave way towards the end of my first and only match, cos I'd already done enough to impress the coach. I played GD (goal defence). The other 40 J1s had 2 or 3 chances to play while I sat by the sidelines with ice on my ankle. Only 10 managed to get in, which is damn few lah. I think I'm sticking to netball as my new CCA.
Tentatively, there's a friendly against PJ on Tuesday but I'm likely to sit out on that one because I currently have 2 weeks excuse from physical activity. That's damn long lah. Now I know how Owen felt. I can't go gym or do PE for 2 weeks man. :/ Okay, nothing else to say. I'm going to watch The Fall Of The House Of Usher now before the drugs get to me again.
Labels: michael owen, school, tv
11:01 pm