<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is Ryan the brinjal, proudly named by Adel. Thanks Regine, I love him a lot!
(But don't worry, I still love you more. Haha :D)
__________

Anyway, here are some photos from STC's
International Friendship
Day cum Sports Carnival.
They're roughly in chronological order.
Thank you to whoever took those shots! (:


This looks like Lexie, trying to dunk Mr Chandran.


Vikings Championship, the macho moment. Our form teacher at the front providing an extra load of strength. Pull with all your might 4E!


See how hard it is? He almost fell, on my foot.


Whoo! We were the winners of the first 3 fixtures against 4J, but they somehow managed to emerge champions overall.


Run run run!

Watermelon eating contest.
__________

I really wanted to take part in the iron girl thing cos I was confident of winning. But I had to run for Joseph in 4x200m at the last moment and the schedule clashed. Oh well, nevermind. It's all over. At the end of the event, Joseph House clinched 4th placing. Again, it was an improvement from last year. So uhm, yay? Haha.

Labels: ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
6:09 pm

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS