Tuesday, April 17, 2007
So the SPCA warned that the pet shop thing is just a scam.
Idiots, cheat our feelings.
Preying on people's weaknesses...
Well it did seem too good to be true.
Those dogs are supposed to be chao expensive.
Sports carnival is this Friday.
There's nothing I'm looking forward to besides tug-o-war.
Omgosh I almost forgot I'm in the iron girl thing lah.
Horrible name to give to the event.
I didn't go for the briefing so I asked Alyssa
and she said the events are as follows:
1) No. of sit-ups in 1 minute (I did 55 for PE today!)
2) Shuttle Run with pails of water
3) Vertical Challenge - Stairs
4) Hang for as long as you can
Uhm okay, nothing else to say.
Back to work now!
(But not before I take a nap)
PS. Btw Des, that's the guy from All Time Low in front of cutejeff!
Labels: dogs
6:01 pm
