<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 11, 2007


We played our last match on Fri.
Beat IJTP 52-39. Emo emo.
At least we really did end off on a good note.
Lin so sweet. And Pui Yoong, THANKYOU!
Honourary basketballer. Haha!

Also to all our supporters,
we couldn't have done it without you people!
Imagine going up against opponents with
strong support from their schoolmates and yourself
having no one to cheer you on...
You get what I mean.

Perhaps the one we should
thank the most is ___ because
she was the one who gave him strength and hope to carry on.
She even made sacrifices. for US (but also for him lah).

Then it goes without saying
who we should also thank.
We gave him a little 'souvenir' for keeps sake.
Hope he appreciates it.
Memories, they'll never be forgotten.
Okaybye, no more basketball ever.

Liverpool lost.
WHY WHY WHY. Ugh.
Don't ask me whether the takeover
would be a change for the better.
I still don't like Rick Parry but love David Moores.
George Gilett and Tom Hicks.
National Hockey League.
I don't know,
what the heck.
I just need a good long rant.

When everything is going wrong
And things are just a little strange
It's been so long now
You've forgotten how to smile.
And overhead the skies are clear
But it still seems to rain on you,
And your only friends all have
Better things to do.

When your down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When your down and lost
Along the way
Oh, just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK


Now things are only getting worse
And you need someone to take the blame
When your lover's gone
There's no-one to share the pain
Your sleeping with the TV on
And your lying in an empty bed
All the alcohol in the world
Could never help me to forget

When your down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When your down and lost
Along the way,
Just try a little harder
Try your best to make it
Through the day,
Oh just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK



ihatemathihatemathihatemathihatemathihatemath.
I just can't get it right.

Labels: , , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
3:24 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS