Sunday, January 21, 2007
So this is the third post since school started. Life's been pretty hectic. There are plenty of events lined up for the school year. Basketball tournament, house practice, swimming carnival, sports day, NYAA, tests, mock exams, prelims, o levels. I can't remember what else but there are probably a few more that slipped my mind.
On Friday, went along to Queensway with Lin and Adel to collect the basketball jerseys. The more I look at them, the nicer they seem. Mine's oversized but I guess I've to live with it. The top can't be changed although technically it's the printing guy's fault because I was supposed to get one mens M and one mens L and when they made a change, I ended up getting both youth size L. So they should print an M for me and suffer the loss. Aiyah whatever...
I had IKEA hotdog with chilli and mustard for lunch! My mum says I've eaten it before when I was very young so no I'm not deprived, Danny and Lin Malone! Anyway, we collected the jerseys before cabbing to birdshit court and the guys team was already there getting briefed. I won't go into detail but that's where I spent the rest of my afternoon. I saw a big scraggly rat scuttling along the drain. Birdshit court is not only pigeon-infested, but apparently also rat-infested! That place is just horrendous.
Something that's been on my mind a lot is Nic spending her CNY in Liverpool! Ohmygod. I have a shopping list that fills an entire foolscap waiting for her. Unfortunately, I can't get all of the 25 items listed because it's gonna cause me a bomb! I've currently reduced it to around 10 items. Omg. Imagine going to LIVERPOOL in ENGLAND in the UK in EUROPE which is also the largest continent in the WORLD. Step onto Albert Dock Bay, head for the Beatles and LFC history museum, go on a tour of ANFIELD and shopping spree at the Liverpool Megastore, visit MELWOOD to catch a glimpse of the players in training, marvel at the LIVERPOOL ACADEMY OF FOOTBALL where the likes of Michael and Stevie were nurtured etc... Gosh. That is what I deem as my dream vacation. I really want to make a trip like that before Anfield makes way for an entirely new stadium. I don't want to lose the chance to have a greater insight into Owen's former playing routine at Anfield. I don't want to miss sensational feeling of the essence and soul of Anfield... No true Liverpool fan would not envy Nic right now but I can truly say that I am happy and very excited for her. She has kindly promised me "full coverage" of Liverpool and I am contented enough with that. (:
Labels: basketball, liverpool
1:38 pm