<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 29, 2006

Wed

I finally packed my table! But that dusty table of mine plus the cold weather cost me a flu. I hate getting blocked nose - so hard to breathe okay. Ever since the floods, xiao gui lin is fast diminishing. There have been major mudslides that sound like the rumbling of thunder as the debris come tumbling down into the old quarry. The hill is super ugly now lah. I can already see the other side of the hill and the top of some white buildings are peeking out from among the trees. Those birds that fly gracefully round and round in wide circles? They have no more homes! ):

Thu

I got a new pair of basketball and running shoes! Yay. But I still need to get school shoes and all those other back-to-school stuff. Heard a very horrible rendition of The Beatles' In My Life at Robinsons. Then in the car I heard the music review of Barry Manilow's The Greatest Songs Of The Sixties, his latest album. I love! But I only want the UK version cos that has 2 bonus tracks, one of which is The Beatles' Yesterday!

Haiyah now that school's reopening, I've got this dreading feeling... Homework homework, oh no. This final week is going to pass so quickly...

Labels:

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
3:00 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS