<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7954978?origin\x3dhttp://onehorsetowns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 31, 2006


Sooo, it's the end of 2006!
I'm thinking of changing
my blog url,
so watch out for that.

Outside, some shops are
starting to play CNY songs. -.-
It's still early please,
CNY is on Feb the 18th
next year!

I went to Popular to
get school supplies. Then
at the counter,
I saw Egg Flips! (:
It's kind of useless so I
didn't dare ask my dad to buy,
but so irresistibly cute lah!

Was in a rush so I didn't check if
they sold the UK version
of Barry Manilow's cd
either, but yes
I shall get it soon! :D

Just finished watching a
Channel 8 show
starring Edison Chen.
It's quite funny!

He's a lost soul trapped
in his own car after a
car accident that killed him,
then he finally came out,
but he's a good soul and all.
Oh man, he helped the girl
do her Math test okay!
I wish! Heh.

1. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Everything regarding September 8th (WESTLIFE!)

2. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars,
Daniel Powter's Bad Day or
Shakira's Hips Don't Lie

3. What was your favorite TV program?
PRISON BREAK.

4. What was your favorite film of this year?
Death Note

5. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy?
Harry Mark Christopher Judd!

Labels: , ,

♥ We keep ourselves a mystery but we provide the clues.
3:21 am

♥ LIVE HIGH ;


    Brina.

♥ YOU MAKE MY DREAMS ;


    Raise a dog
    Tour Europe
    Gigs of my favourite bands
    Overall GPA >3.5
    Sports & Adventure tourism
    Animal management

♥ SHE'S BACK

♥ CREDITS