Thursday, October 12, 2006
Okay I nicked this from Adel. It's been calling out to me during the exam period and today, finally, I get to sit down and do it! Yeah I'm one of those boh liao ones who love doing memes, quizzes and personality tests for fun. I've extracted some questions which I find a waste of space to include.
Name: Brina
Birthday: May 9
Birthplace: Singapore
Current Location: Singapore
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Appears black from afar
Height: 156cm
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today: White Reeboks
Your Weakness: Being a perfectionist
Your Fears: The deaths of people whom I cherish
Your Perfect Pizza: Uh... Mushroom Cheese?
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Losing weight to get that money my brother's offering me if I do!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Haha lol! yeah okay
Thoughts First Waking Up: Trying to remember vivid details of my dream the night before
Your Best Physical Feature: Uh dunno. Sri will say it's my smile. Heh. (:
Your Bedtime: Usually past midnight, around 2am...
Your Most Missed Memory: Being a carefree, innocent kid
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Single or Group Dates: Eh... ask me out and I'll know lol
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends. I do love vanilla essence in cooking!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither
Do you...
Smoke: No, never will
Swear: Yeah
Sing: Yes. It's better you don't listen though xP
Shower Daily: Duh
Want to go to College: Yes only because I need the tertiary education to get a better job!
Want to get Married: If I find the right one
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Get Motion Sickness: Huh? No...
Think you are attractive: Everyone's attractive in their own way - that's my stand.
Get along with your Parents: I guess so
Like thunderstorms: Yeah. It's nature!
Play an instrument: No but I love drums. DENISE GAVE ME A PAIR OF DRUMSTICKS!! ilu! heh :D
Have you Been in Love: Maaaaybe. *g*
Are you a Health Freak: Uhm, I don't watch my diet but like to stay healthy through exercise
In the past month, have you...
Drunk Alcohol: No
Smoked: No
Been on Drugs: No
Gone on a Date: No
Been on stage: Yeah, went to use the backstage toilet. xD
Eaten Sushi: No but omg, I have a craving for it! Let's go Sakaaae buffet! xP
Eaten a box of Oreos: No. Read an article about how nutritionists discovered some weird, disgusting fat content in them! Stopped eating in bulk ever since. I'll eat if Harry made me though
Name: Brina
Birthday: May 9
Birthplace: Singapore
Current Location: Singapore
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Appears black from afar
Height: 156cm
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today: White Reeboks
Your Weakness: Being a perfectionist
Your Fears: The deaths of people whom I cherish
Your Perfect Pizza: Uh... Mushroom Cheese?
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Losing weight to get that money my brother's offering me if I do!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Haha lol! yeah okay
Thoughts First Waking Up: Trying to remember vivid details of my dream the night before
Your Best Physical Feature: Uh dunno. Sri will say it's my smile. Heh. (:
Your Bedtime: Usually past midnight, around 2am...
Your Most Missed Memory: Being a carefree, innocent kid
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Single or Group Dates: Eh... ask me out and I'll know lol
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends. I do love vanilla essence in cooking!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither
Do you...
Smoke: No, never will
Swear: Yeah
Sing: Yes. It's better you don't listen though xP
Shower Daily: Duh
Want to go to College: Yes only because I need the tertiary education to get a better job!
Want to get Married: If I find the right one
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Get Motion Sickness: Huh? No...
Think you are attractive: Everyone's attractive in their own way - that's my stand.
Get along with your Parents: I guess so
Like thunderstorms: Yeah. It's nature!
Play an instrument: No but I love drums. DENISE GAVE ME A PAIR OF DRUMSTICKS!! ilu! heh :D
Have you Been in Love: Maaaaybe. *g*
Are you a Health Freak: Uhm, I don't watch my diet but like to stay healthy through exercise
In the past month, have you...
Drunk Alcohol: No
Smoked: No
Been on Drugs: No
Gone on a Date: No
Been on stage: Yeah, went to use the backstage toilet. xD
Eaten Sushi: No but omg, I have a craving for it! Let's go Sakaaae buffet! xP
Eaten a box of Oreos: No. Read an article about how nutritionists discovered some weird, disgusting fat content in them! Stopped eating in bulk ever since. I'll eat if Harry made me though

(Look how he's staring at it. ROFL! :D)
How do you want to Die: Defending someone. But I rather not die.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Shane's bodyguard! Or Owen's! Hahaha. Okay okay. Seriously, a Dog Specialist/Dog Handler/Editor.
What country would you most like to Visit: England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Doesn't matter but I tend to like hazel green (e.g. Shane, Michael Vartan, Owen too I think!)
Favourite Hair Color: Dark brown
Short or Long Hair: Short but not too short
Height: As long as he's taller than me
Weight: Whatever. As long as he's healthy.
Best Clothing Style: As long as he's decently attired
Number of...
Drugs I have taken: Uhm, the occasional dose of flu/cough/fever medicine etc.
CDs I own: Quite few
Tattoos: N.A
Things in my past that I Regret: Infinity
4:41 pm