Sunday, September 17, 2006
This morning I woke up at 9.30am to the sound of buzzing. I scuttled out of bed in panic, pulled the blinds apart and sure enough, hovering behind was that little bugger. It was huge, the size of an average person's nose. I plucked up the nerve to quickly push my window wide open before lowering the blinds again.
Then I grabbed a book, The Face of the Assassin by David Lindsey, and sat by the door reading while being alert of the whereabouts of the bumble bee. I was the first one up, which is pretty rare. It was a couple of hours later before my parents awoke and by that time, the bugger had still refused to scram. It was only after my dad helped open the other window that the bugger buzzed off.
Before my parents left to buy lunch and groceries back, my dad had switched off the internet source and left me at home feeling agitated. My brother was just starting tuition when I heard a vehicle commotion. I looked out of the window and saw an assortment of big, monstrous, multi-coloured motorbikes turning at the road junction.

There were at least 60 of them but by the time I whipped out my camera, I only managed to capture the last 26. Cars were honking continuously. The bikers had their engines all revved up, which caused an even bigger commotion. They're either participants of the motorbike fest thingy at Clarke Quay whom were on the news last night, or relatives from the Malay wedding held nearby (which is a rather interesting way of making an entrance!).
Anyway moving on to weighty issues, my brother has offered me money if I manage to reduce my weight to 50kg by the end of this year, so I'm on a quest right now to earn some bucks! :D
10:24 pm